Thursday, April 23, 2009

a pretty day for pictures












































































































































































After I got back from Ann Abor I was in the yard talking to the neighbor when Bill discovered a few nest being made in a ladder hung on the house. I desided to take pictures of the nest even though nothing was in them. Well to my surprise by the time I came in and got the camera the robin had returned to the nest and laid 1 egg. Not knowing she was there I had scared her away so quicky I took few pics of the nest being build and her egg. I then desided to take a few pics of the flowers in the yard and low and behold by the time I got done she was back on her next and I got a distant picture of her as I didn't want to scare her away again. For right now we have like 7 nest being build, 2 are done and one has an egg. Will be so fun to watch them hatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment